Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:37:39 +1100
From:      Mark Allen <mallen@albury.net.au>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Logging daily report problem

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a logging problem.

I have ipfw logging the packets that get to the bottom of my
rules, and are denied passage. I can see the packets being
logged in /var/security.

Previously I was running FreeBSD 4.4, and the details of the
denied packets for each 24 hour period were in the daily
security report.

Since upgrading to 5.3, I find that the details are no longer
shown in the daily report. I'm still using the same ruleset that
I was using with 4.4, and the ruleset is working fine.

The report does have a summary of the denied packets, but I would
like to see the details of the denied packets.

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction
to fix this problem, I would be most appreciative.

Regards
Mark