Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:51:04 +0200
From:      "Yonatan Bokovza" <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        <foxfair@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <kris@FreeBSD.org>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: [fix] ports with unfetchable distfiles

That would be great. I'll continue this line of investigation (searching
for tarball name on google) probably later today.

>   I didn't put the individual file site you listed into MASTER_SITE,
> instead that I try to fetch them from some public mirror=20
> servers(mirror=20
> site - ukc.mirror and OpenBSD) and put another copy to my=20
> directory under=20
> people.freebsd.org.=20

OK.

> ps: About SAINT, I think we better follow the original=20
> company's policy=20
> and encourage users to request their copies from=20
> www.saintcorporation.com.

Fair enough.

According to a suggestion I got in private I turned each of these
into it's own PR. You'r welcomed to close them:
49073, 49071, 49068, 49067, 49066, 49063, 49064 and 49065.