Date:      26 Jun 2003 11:25:33 +0200
From:      Byron Schlemmer <byrons@telkomsa.net>
To:        FreeBSD-GNOME <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   gedit 2.3

Hi,

Firstly I would like to say well done to the GNOME folks at freebsd.org
you really have done a sterling job. I've now got my FreeBSD box running
with all the pretty switches turned on, and well, I hate to admit it but
working with a desktop that looks good makes life so much more pleasant.
:) Anyway just wanted to know if/when we might see gedit 2.3 in the
ports. Would like to have the sytax highlighting function you see. :)
Also any chance of a gnome-vim port? Doing it by hand it a bit of a
pain.

Thanks,

-byron