Date:      Wed, 05 May 1999 18:26:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fun with TCP.

I used the "bounce" utility to redirect localhost:3737 to localhost:3838,
and localhost:3838 back to localhost:3737 just to see what would happen.

(ok, I have too much time on my hands :))

Everything was fine until I telnetted to 3737.  I expected SOMETHING to
happen, but I'm not sure why it was this severe (any user can do this):

Kernel paniced, trap 12.  It's reproduceable on all my systems, so I won't
dump a whole bunch of info here (if you want it, let me know).

uname:
3.1-STABLE FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE #0: Tue Apr 27 14:41:30 EDT 1999

Does this stuff go to this list, or should I send-pr?

SB