Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:46:53 -0600
From:      Ben Kadish <Ben.Kadish@happcontrols.com>
To:        Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Favorite Mail App?

--=====================_18511227==_.ALT

If you're looking for a GUI app, I *highly* recommend Evolution. It runs in
GNOME, and does everything that Outlook does, plus incorporates Palm sync
and GPG support out of the box. It's in the ports collection.

Ben

At 01:46 PM 3/21/2002 -0500, Brendan McAlpine wrote:
>Hey everyone,
>
>I m not trying to start a flame war here, but I was wondering if the list
>could give me some recommendations on a good mail app.  I don t have any
>special requirements, I m just wondering what the majority of people are using.
>
>Thanks
>
>Brendan

--=====================_18511227==_.ALT

If you're looking for a GUI app, I *highly* recommend Evolution. It runs
in GNOME, and does everything that Outlook does, plus incorporates Palm
sync and GPG support out of the box. It's in the ports
collection.<br><br>
Ben<br><br>
At 01:46 PM 3/21/2002 -0500, Brendan McAlpine wrote:<br>
everyone,<br><br>
I m not trying to start a flame war here, but I was wondering if the list
could give me some recommendations on a good mail app.&nbsp; I don t have
any special requirements, I m just wondering what the majority of people
are using.<br><br>
Thanks<br><br>