Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:19:34 -0500
From:      Scott Augustus <scott@visgen.com>
To:        "Greg Smith" <gregsmith59@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recommended ethernet pccard for 4.2

At 10:47 PM 11/24/00 +0000, Greg Smith wrote:
>I have had good luck with a 3Com 3C589D and also with a Linksys EC2T.

I recall reading a few rumblings somewhere that the 3c589d works but there
are numerous incidents with substantial packet loss. Interestingly, a
co-worker in Atlanta complained of the same thing to me.  Anyone experience
that?

3c589d seems like a good choice but I'd hate to drop the money on one to
find it doesn't work, or at least not well ;-)

Scott