Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 14:19:52 -0700
From:      Don Morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Douglas R. Brown" <dbrown@excel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sorry

> sorry for the frustration in my last email maybe i am just not understanding
> unix.  i am used to dos and windows95 what simulatities are there between
> the two and what are the major differenances. Doug

No need to apologize.  Please try to ask questions that are as specific
as possible when posting to this list.  If you ask about generalities
that require a lot of time to answer (such as your question above) you
may get no answer at all. There are several online resources to learn
about unix, and many that are specific to FreeBSD at www.freebsd.org.
Please start with this:

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/newuser/newuser.html

If you have any further (non-specific) questions, please direct them to
freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org.