Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:42:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Removing openoffice.org-1.0?

Hi folks,

I would like to remove the lang/gcc32 port which does not actually work
on recent versions of FreeBSDs nor does it support all architectures.

openoffice.org-1.0 is the only port having a hard dependency on
lang/gcc32.  Given this, I wonder whether I could convince you to
remove that old version of OpenOffice.org? :-)

I honestly believe that keeping it in the tree is not worth the
efforts for everyone, including those doing infrastructure changes,
and if you agree I will be happy to take care of the actual removal.

Thanks,
Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/