Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 08:11:31 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        yose@system.paume.itb.ac.id
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Windows NT?

Yose Martin Dastomar wrote:

> Can I install FreeBSD with Windows NT ?

Yes

> Which one should I install first?

NT, then FreeBSD

> And how do I subscribe to this mailing list?

send an e-mail to majordomo@freebsd.org containing only ``subscribe
freebsd-questions'' (without the quotes) in the body of the message.
You will get an authorization key which you must send back.

> Yose Martin Dastomar

  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd.
Bath, Avon, England.  Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com