Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 2002 04:04:16 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mutt and Filters

On 2002-10-05 19:58, Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com> wrote:
> OK. I am going to try this one last time. I really want to keep using
> Mutt because it's small, fast and I like console based apps anyways. I
> am new at this stuff ok. I have asked a couple places on the net many
> times in the last 2 weeks and still can't get it to work. I am
> starting over. I want Mutt to Filter out my e-mails into groups. Like
> for this mailing list I want "ALL" e-mails sent, and replied to on
> this list to be sent to a sertain group I dont know maybe called
> FreeBSD-Questions.

Look at procmail or maildrop from the ports.  You can tell Sendmail to
forward all the incoming mail to procmail, let procmail sort it out
using rules of your own making into separate folders, and then use
mutt, pine, or any other mailer to read mail from those folders.

--
keramida@FreeBSD.org -==- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve
FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #3: Wed Oct  2 04:55:42 EEST 2002