Date:      Sat, 06 May 2000 22:29:00 -0500
From:      "G. D. Charnay" <gdcharnay@nfinity.com>
To:        webmaster@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, toms@chirock.com
Subject:   Fwd: FreeBSD Professional Certification???

Dear Webmaster:

Sorry to hit you with this again, but all my attempts to send it to=20
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG have been bounced back to me as=20
"undeliverable", for the following apparent reason:

Transcript of session follows:
DATA
503 Error: need RCPT command

This time, I am trying it from an alter-ego mailbox I maintain, and perhaps=
=20
it will finally get through.  If it does get through, please forward it to=
=20
someone in the FreeBSD organization who can make the best use of it.

Thank you.

TS