Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:47:51 +0200
From:      "Familie van der Schaft" <fam.vanderschaft@kpnplanet.nl>
To:        "Erik Norgaard" <norgaard@locolomo.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cyrus-imapd2.3 in jail

Erik,

I recieve the following message:

/usr/local/cyrus/bin >./master -D
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
init_kmem: kvm_openfiles failed: /dev/mem: No such file or directory

I noticed that it is the same message coming from:

/usr/local/cyrus/bin >netstat -rn
netstat: kvm not available: /dev/mem: No such file or directory

also within the jail.
There are some sysctl options for the jail, maybe i must turn off or on an
option?
I have the following sysctl options:

security.jail.jailed: 1
security.jail.jail_max_af_ips: 255
security.jail.mount_allowed: 0
security.jail.chflags_allowed: 0
security.jail.allow_raw_sockets: 1
security.jail.enforce_statfs: 2
security.jail.sysvipc_allowed: 0
security.jail.socket_unixiproute_only: 1
security.jail.set_hostname_allowed: 1

I changed the "raw_sockets" from 0 -> 1 (ping and tracroute).
Any ideas?

,Danny