Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 1996 02:50:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jon <jon@minotaur.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache ports in current is broken

Hi --

I was trying to install Apache with the SSL modifications and could not
get anything to work out whenever I set SECURE_SERVER so I would be able
to compile Apache with SSL support.

I have already successfully compiled SSLeay from ports-current with
2.2-ALPHA and am trying to get Apache to work.  So far the only thing that
works is the regular version of Apache -- not the SSL one.  I tried to
apply the patches manually but all the chunks failed with or without the
regular patches.

If this could be fixed/updated and someone emails me as I dont subscribe
to ports, then I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Jon