Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:41:30 +0900
From:      "Hae Sung Kim/SEL/Lotus" <Hae_Sung_Kim@lotus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can I set-up freebsd into my ThinkPad notebook?

Hi,

I am really interested in setting up freebsd into my notebook.  However, I
don't know whether my notebook is O.K.

My notebook specs are as floows:
- ThinkPad 600 (the best model) with connected with fast Internet
- RAM 98MB
- HDD 4.7GB, partitioned in two (2GB old FAT file system / 2.7 GB for 32bit
Windows file system format)
     - where I use 2GB for Windows98 applications
     - and want to reserve 2.7 GB for freebsd

If above config is O.K. to run freebsd, I would like to download from
network.
Please help me whether I can do or not...

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

/Haesung Kim
/Lotus Professional Service Korea