Date:      Sun, 31 May 2009 10:51:10 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        QAT@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: emulators/linux_base-fc4 - fails: mtree

On Fri, 29 May 2009 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT) QAT@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> The Restless Daemon identified a mtree error while trying to build:
>  linux_base-fc-4_14 maintained by freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
>  Makefile ident: $FreeBSD: ports/emulators/linux_base-fc4/Makefile,v
> 1.32 2009/01/21 16:17:46 bsam Exp $ THIS A BUILD WITH CUSTOM PREFIX
> AND LOCALBASE, _standard_ env in rest.

I'm not sure what to expect from a non-default PREFIX and LOCALBASE for
a linux_base port...

The PREFIX of such a port is for sure not equal to LOCALBASE like for
other ports. And if there's a mtree error, then I'm not surprised, as
LOCALBASE (= mtree base) is unequal to LINUXBASE (= PREFIX in the
default case).

Maybe the QA box needs to not take care about ports which install into
LINUXBASE (or special case to non-default PREFIX=LINUXBASE).

Bye,
Alexander.