Date:      Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:09:57 +1000
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DRI not working

Robert Noland wrote:
> Ok, I found a RELENG_7 test box.  It does apply and build cleanly.
>
> robert.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the patch. The patch applied cleanly and I was able to
rebuild cleanly as well.

Unfortunately I am seeing the same symptoms as Szilveszter. DRM is no
longer attaching to both heads, which is good.  So perhaps the remainder
of the issue is with the intel driver?

 From dmesg:
==========

vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xc000-0xc007 mem
0xf0000000-0xf7ffffff,0xfaf80000-0xfaffffff irq 11 at device 2.0 on pci0
agp0: <Intel 82855GME (855GME GMCH) SVGA controller> on vgapci0
agp0: detected 892k stolen memory
agp0: aperture size is 128M
drm0: <Intel i852GM/i855GM GMCH> on vgapci0
info: [drm] AGP at 0xf0000000 128MB
info: [drm] Initialized i915 1.5.0 20060119
vgapci1: <VGA-compatible display> mem
0xe8000000-0xefffffff,0xfaf00000-0xfaf7ffff at device 2.1 on pci0
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.0 (no driver attached)