Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:47:44 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Adriaan de Groot <adridg@sci.kun.nl>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sk0 problems on an Asus K8VSE Delux

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, K Chapman wrote:
> > 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Jun 24
> > 11:55:40 EDT 2004
> what does heavier traffic mean to you, if i may ask...
> ive transfered at least 10 gig of data over the last
> few days (iso's, cvsup) and havent had any issues on
> sk0.
> FreeBSD bsd1 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Thu
> Jul  1 21:20:01 EDT 2004

OK, I just managed to lock up a Jul 1 -CURRENT, but it took well into the
second cd of oggs, and might have been compounded by me downloading a
bunch of webcomics at the same time. It's no "sudden death" like others
have reported, and under quiet workloads - let's say updating KDE CVS and
cvsupping once a day, regular webbrowsing - it doesn't lock up sk0.

Now trying

FreeBSD beans.ebn.kun.nl 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #1: Mon Jul  5
20:49:34

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE