Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 13:50:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sio driver

In Release 2.2.6 I am getting interrupt level buffer overflows
the man sio says it in the bottom of the driver.
I got 16650 serial card hoping it would fix this problem.
I guess it is a driver problem. Is anyone looking at this ?
This has been a problem since 2.0.1.

If linux doesn't have this problem why a stable bsd like freebsd
unable to fix this.?

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----