Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:42:09 +0100
From:      Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
To:        Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem possibly related to multi-ip jail patch?

sorry for posting that crap - turns out I forgot
vfs.zfs.prefetch_disable="1" in loader.conf and that had the fatal
consequences, which were related to zfs rather than to Bjoern's patch.

the jails patch works as expected so far and turned out to be
unrelated to the problems described.

Regards and apologies,

Lorenzo