Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:09:04 -0400
From:      "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@tysdomain.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   building packages and creating a central repo

All:

I have two servers where I want to build my packages. I have a list of
packages that need to be rebuilt with their configurations. My plan is this:

1) rebuild all packages nightly on my home system using poudriere.

2) Upload these to my main server.

Now I have an issue because I need to mount my poudriere packages in a
place that is accessible by my nginx jail.

I can use mount-bind, but these are built as root and I don't want to
have to chown them every time I rebuild. What's the easiest way to map a
directory into a jail?

Thanks,

--

Take Care,