Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 18:35:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com>
To:        Michel Beausejour <mbeausej@qc.bell.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xdebugger

Michel;
  In the X11R5 /contrib directory is a set of programs called 'xmon'.
This is an X protocol analizer / displayer. It disappeared from the
X11R6 stuff (or moved and changed names).

You probably can find it at ftp.x.org

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Michel Beausejour wrote:

> Is there a program ,which will let me see the requests send to my
> Xserver, cause i have
> two workstations and i can't start a certain application from a third
> one sending the display
> to the other workstation.
>
> ws(3) start the application >send his display to ws(1) -works fine
> ws(3) start the application >send his display to ws(2) -no go the
> application dies on ws(3) with a signal (11) no message on console on
> both ws(3-2)
>
> ws(2) and ws(3) has the same libraries,same Xserver,same window
> manager,same os release
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Michel Beausejour
>
> P.S xhost has bee done in case you wonder.

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com    | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |