Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:36:39 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
To:        'Cliff Sarginson' <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Harware spec .. opinions sought

The only "problem" you might experience is with the graphics
card and X Windows.
Find out if the chipset is supported in X and your good to go.

Running the setup you are talking about therefor the only
problem I might see is with the Video Card.

Check out asus hompage for techi info, and search the
HAL list of X.

PeTe