Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:33:56 -0500
From:      "Micheal Patterson" <pattersonm@psi.com>
To:        "river" <river@theriver.nu>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mapping ports from outside to inside (with ipfw ?)

You can use the -redirect_port option if it's for just a few ports.

natd -n <iface> -redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:4000 4000 -redirect_port udp
10.0.0.2:4000 4000 would send any traffic inbound on that interface (udp or
tcp) that hit the firewall/natd system on port 4000 to a specific internal
system on that specific port. I use this for ICQ and identd on my home
system.

If this isnt' what your trying to do, my apologies.

Micheal Patterson
Sr Technical Support
PSINet OKC
pattersonm@psi.com