Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 13:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        webmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help! apache doesn't send cgi's output...

John-Mark Gurney wrote:

> well.. tssia...  try http://www.freebsd.org/~jmg/cgi-bin/guestbook.cgi
> and even though you can get perfect output when run it manually, and
> apache doesn't report any errors...  so I'm quite puzzled why it doesn't
> output...

John-Mark,
	this looks quite promising!  may i make a couple suggestions?
	create drop down lists for most (all?) data fields with an
	option of other.  other lets them type somehting in.  this
	should increase the usefullness of the data by reducing
	the number of mistyped or misrememberd entries.

	would be nice to be able to search the database using
	miniSQL ;)
jmb