Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:07:39 +0200
From:      Johan Kruger <jkruger@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lodable kernel modules

Hi there, sorry to bother you, just want to as two quick questions ..
I looked as examples at ncp.ko and nwfs.ko ???

1) If i look in the compiled nwfs directory, what is the __hack_file for ??,
and the ncp file ( not the ncp.ko ) in the nwfs directory ?? ( I am actually
able to load this ncp file, which is way shorter than the real ncp.ko in
the ncp directory.
2) Why could'nt i load the ncp.ko in the ncp directory ( Exec format error )
unless i removed the ipx support from the Makefile ??