Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 14:21:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Oscar Thompson <othomp@mci2000.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hardware compatibility listing

On Sat, 23 May 1998, Oscar Thompson wrote:
> Trying to find a hardware compatibility listing to make sure the software
> supports the Diamond video cards I have. I currently have Linux 5.0 and
> Linux Openwindows running in my home, but I want to switch over to freebsd.
> I have the Diamond Stealth 3D, and Diamond Stealth 3D Pro.

X support is from XFree86 for both Linux and FreeBSD so working on
one means working on the other.  And it is supported based on real
life experience :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com