Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:38:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@qubesoft.com>
To:        Takanori Watanabe <takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        Tatsumi Hosokawa <hosokawa@freebsd.org>, wpaul@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Driver Floppy" implementation (Re: "make release" breakage - dokern.sh patch 2)

I'm not sure whether the problem of loading secondary usb modules is a
problem in 4.x but it is easy to try.

Boot a machine without usb support compiled in. after login, kldload
usb, then the miibus and then the if_aue modules. If that works, you
should be ok.

I cannot test this as at the moment as I don't have a STABLE box (will
have once the first RC comes out of JKH factories).

Nick

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma@qubesoft.com                              n_hibma@webweaving.org