Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2017 00:55:29 +0000
From:      "D.-C. M." <my-roaming-data@outlook.com>
To:        "timur@FreeBSD.org" <timur@FreeBSD.org>, "craig001@lerwick.hopto.org" <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: samba44-4.4.15

Hello,

Samba doesn=92t build when net\glusterfs is installed.

Build stops with messages clearly linked to glusterfs when system apparentl=
y try to build the GlusterFS VFS plugin but with no success

This is not a real problem for me as I have installed GlusterFS as an exper=
iment, so I have removed it and that all, but for other users=85.

I don=92t know if problem occurs with other samba ports

You should pehraps include a build option in the menu, so the user can igno=
re or validate the glusterFS VFS plugin build up.

Regards,

David

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986>; pou=
r Windows 10