Date:      02 Mar 2001 17:04:21 -0800
From:      Jeff Soule <jsoule@webcrossing.com>
To:        Charles Burns <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can I trap users  in their /home with ftpd?

Just create a file called ftpchroot in your /etc directory and put the
usernames that you want locked in the file one username per line.  You
will also need a bin directory in their home dir that contains at least
the ls command.  and of course make it owned by root and set system
flags to imutable...

/Jeff