Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:31:27 +0000
From:      Mary Jose <john.cadprice44@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sub:Outsource Autocad Drafting Services

*Dear owner of freebsd.org,I am Mary Jose - Business Manager of CAD
Conversion company located in Bangalore,India.We have over 14 Full-time
Autocad drafters and 3d modellers working In-house.We have high speed
internet connection with power back in our office facility.We support
customers from US and Europe region on regular basis.We can support your
company regular basis with cost effective process.Our Highlights:We are
having over 5 years experience in Autocad drafting services.We convert old
scans/sketches as per your standard drawings.We use layers/font/title block
as per your standard.We can do all kinds of paper to cad conversion
services.We can do all kind of entry from drawings to your system.Below are
the Options:1. Whether its one time project or Long-term we can allocate
CAD Staff on your project.2. If your project need custom tool learning we
can learn quickly.3. We can allocate full-time Monthly staff remotely based
on your need.Our Pricing:Our Hourly price is: 8$ USDFull-time Monthly CAD
staff: 800$ USD [160 Hr]Payment can be made by Paypal or Bank transfer.We
are mainly looking for long-term project so we can be your extended arm
from India and we can support all areas to establish network from Indian
office.We also welcome you to visit our facility for any advanced training
or process implementation.please consider us and send your test project so
we can execute and show you our capability :)Thanks!Best Regard,Mary
JoseBusiness MangerCAD Drafting TeamBangalore, India.*