Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2017 11:13:30 +0100
From:      Piotr Kubaj <pkubaj@anongoth.pl>
To:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: www/lighttpd 1.4.45 broken mod_fastcgi for PHP

--jy6Sn24JjFx/iggw

If FPM works fine, it looks to me more like PHP error than Lighttpd's. Coul=
d you use truss(1) on Lighttpd's process to obtain more information?

On 17-03-01 10:56:29, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> Piotr Kubaj wrote on 2017/03/01 08:59:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Lighttpd 1.4.45_1 on 11.0-RELEASE with mod_fastcgi and php-cgi. T=
here are no problems with this setup. Are you sure php-cgi processes are ru=
nning are the socket file is present?
>=20
> Yes, there ara php-cgi processes. The strange thing is PHP web site is=20
> runing  - phpinfo() works. But there are too many errors in the log -
> 33548 in about 40 minutes.
>=20
> This is production machine so I must solved it fast and converted to=20
> php-fpm which works fine.
>=20
> If you want some more info, let me know what and I'll try to run this at=
=20
> night again.
>=20
> Miroslav Lachman
>=20
> --=20
> believed to be clean.
>=20

--=20
 ________________________________________=20
/ We can embody the truth, but we cannot \
| know it.                               |
\ -- Yates                               /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

--jy6Sn24JjFx/iggw