Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:24:52 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Replacement for grep(1) (part 2)

According to Warner Losh:
> I thought it was time for his annual rant about how the current
> FreeBSD development model is going to have problems scaling...

No no, I think you're thinking of the write-lock read-lock we should use on
CVS in order to have the Hamiltonian graph without cycle to solve dependencies
with the fine-grained giant lock on SMP systems.

Did I catch all the remaining rants ? :-)

Oh I forgot the one about having a veto system for I don't remember what...

[ Sorry Terry, couldn't resist, please forgive me :) ]
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #72: Mon Jul 12 08:26:43 CEST 1999