Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:43:52 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Alexey M. Zelkin" <phantom@cris.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   cgi notes

Hi Wolfram,

I have reviewed www/en/cgi stuff and found that some .cgi's have
"#!/usr/local/bin/perl" string. I think it's not good since perl5 is not
ports dependant. Also I've took a look and found that freebsd.def file
in same directory is used only by dosendpr.cgi, and it takes two or free
variables which freely can be moved into script itself and then
freebsd.def can be removed.

PS: BTW, there update for www/en/cgi/ftp.mirrors present in docs/12773.
Is it ok that I am using send-pr's docs category for sending PRs for
www tree ?

--
Sincerely Yours,   | phantom@crimea.edu      (primary)
Alexey Zelkin      | phantom@scorpion.crimea.ua (home)