Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:22:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      starlab@speedy.com.ar
To:        starlab@speedy.com.ar
Subject:   From Argentina/contacting you

Let me introduce myself to you: I am Engineer Alejandro Vega from Argentina, Representative of STARLAB Portable Planetarium to African,  South American and Caribe ( please see http://www.planetarios.com).

I plan to contact persons to talk about of the STARLAB  Portable Planetarium,  because I know  the  is a worthwhile an very exciting educational and cultural tool that would be useful for any Company or National Agency. I think that would be a very interesting and excellent contribution to  educational and cultural programs. And it is a very good profit business for companies devoted to give Schools Services, Events and Promotion, museums, hotels, resorts, camps and Amusement Parks that has been met with great success throughout USA, Europe and Latin America

It consists of an inflatable dome, a projector, projection cylinders, and optional accessories. Some of the topics taught using the  system: Sciences: astronomy, earth science, life science, physical science, geology, geography, cellular biology, oceanography, weather patterns, navigation. The Arts: art, literature, mythology. The Projection Cylinders are the secret to the versatility. These interchangeable, computer-generated mylar cylinders fit over a projection lamp to create vivid images on the inside of the dome. They make it easy to demonstrate the night sky, the inside of a biological cell, a global projection of the earth or colorful mythological characters.

Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas. I would be more than happy to help. Also I would very happy if you send me a feedback.

PS: I will send you a Power Point Presentation about  if you wish  that  which I hope will help further your understanding as well.

Warm Regards.

Engineer Alejandro Vega
African,  Southamerican and Caribbean Representative

Nueva York 2396 Pb (1419)
Buenos Aires Argentina
starlab@speedy.com.ar
http://www.planetarios.com