Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:57:11 -0700
From:      Flemming Froekjaer <flemming@froekjaer.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WebCam and vid

I have a Creative WebCam 3, and I would like to use it under FreeBSD.
The vid driver from ports is capable of getting some kind of image from
the camera, but it's terrible over exposed.
I cant find any way to adjust the exposure, or any other parameter.
Does anybody know how to get good images with this camera?

ugen0: OmniVision OV511 Camera, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 3
There is a note in the vid port about pictures being orange. I assume
that this is also over exposure.

\Flemming