Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 22:53:49 -0700
From:      "Daniel \"the Bruce\" Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   question for zip IDE users

Hi,
I am having some problems with my IDE ZIP drive. I thought you could mount
then unmount, then remount with another disk to access different zip disks,
like with all other removable media, but if I do when I try this I get:
#mount -t msdos /dev/wd1s1 /zip
#ls /zip
 archive1 contents.txt
#umount /zip
#mount -t msdos /dev/wd1s1 /zip
 /dev/wd1s1: IO error (this isn't exactly the message, but it is similar)
I thought I could do this before, but am not sure, will this work for
anybody else? It does basically the same thing from DOS, but works correctly
in Win95.
Thanks,
Daniel Keller