Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 06:08:32 +0100
From:      Adrian Wontroba <aw1@stade.co.uk>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vibra16X support (tested!)

On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 09:27:10PM +0200, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> I have borrowed a Vibra16X and I think I have made some progress
> in supporting it (and clones). The relevant (very alpha) code is
> at http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/snd980419.tgz

I've applied this to a 2.2.6-stable system cvsup'd at 04:55 GMT on
18 April.  It does seem to work well with my Vibra16X when catting
.au files to /dev/audio and with mpg123. The only console message
I've seen is a single "tsleep returns 4".  Sound quality is better
than with the previous patch. My problem is that I don't really
know what to expect with sound or video (8-(