Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:52:20 -0700
From:      Chris Fedde <chris+freebsd@fedde.littleton.co.us>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        Tanner Nathaniel-P29665 <N.Tanner@motorola.com>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bounce handling

Majordomo can often be a bit of a headache to admin.  In my opinion it
is a bit too much if all you are doing is managing one or two mailing
lists.

Just start using +adressing to make your filters more usefull.

Also since Nate Tanner has the lists of addresses in a text file he can
simply point sendmail at it as a list alias:

    mylist: :include: /home/path/to/my/list