Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:06:59 -0800
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't compile sysutils/u-boot-rpi3 on rpi3

In trying to compile sysutils/u-boot-rpi3 natively the compilation
stops with many errors caused by rsa-sign.c

/usr/bin/ld: error: undefined symbol: OPENSSL_init_ssl
>>> referenced by rsa-sign.c
>>>               tools/lib/rsa/rsa-sign.o:(rsa_sign)

/usr/bin/ld: error: undefined symbol: EVP_MD_CTX_new
>>> referenced by rsa-sign.c
>>>               tools/lib/rsa/rsa-sign.o:(rsa_sign)

and so on.....

The system is at r341083, ports are at 486064.

Buildworld and buildkernel both work, so the basics are ok.

I'd like to try updating u-boot to see if it fixes
Timeout poll on interrupt endpoint
messages that seem to interfere with hands-off rebooting.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska