Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:54:17 +0000
From:      Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 10-STABLE hangups frequently

Some more information about your enviroment would be helpful:
1. What revision of stable/10 are you running?
2. What workloads are you running?
3. What's the output of procstat -k -k when this happens (assuming its
possible to run)?
4. What's the output of sysctl -a |grep vnode, usually and when this
happens?

     Regards
     Steve