Date:      Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:28:24 +0100
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Juan_Ram=C3=B3n_Molina_Menor?= <listjm@club-internet.fr>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frequency of FreeBSD package builds

+--On 7 d=C3=A9cembre 2014 11:15:35 +0100 Juan Ram=C3=B3n Molina Menor
<listjm@club-internet.fr> wrote:
| Hi!
|=20
| Now that the new_xorg and ssp repositories are not being updated any
| more, what is the reason for the 'beefy' machines to build ports only
| once a week? Can we expect the frequency of package upgrades to be higher
| soon?

Right now, it does take 3 to 4 days to build the packages each week, so
it's a bit hard to make it more often than once a week.  We have plans for
the future, with more building machines, it will be announced when it
happens.

--=20
Mathieu Arnold