Date:      Tue, 10 May 2011 22:14:07 +0200
From:      "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>, freebsd-sun4v@freebsd.org, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dropping sun4v as a platform

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com> wrote:
> IMHO it's time to let it go. =A0We have 2 unsued, powered-down, T1000s
> if someone feels like working on them someday.

I volunteered to remove it from the tree some time back knowing that I
wouldn't have the time to work on it and that no one else had the
inclination to pick it up. Keep in mind that removing it doesn't bar
someone from bringing back support at some time in the future, it just
removes the misconception that it is in some way supported.

Cheers