Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:19:08 +1100
From:      Jeff Lasslett <jeff.lasslett@datataker.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing plone3 port on freebsd 6.1

Hi,

As the subject suggests, I am trying to install the latest version of
plone CMS on an older version of FreeBSD (6.1).  When I searched the
ports collection at www.freebsd.org I found that there is a plone3 port.
There is no plone3 dir in my local ports tree though.

I've tried searching freebsd-ports mail list archives but the search
facilities leave a little to be desired.  It gave me a failure notice.

Is this something that BSD users do occasionally?  (man ports seemed to
suggest so)

If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks,
Jeff