Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:32:21 -0600
From:      "pura life CR" <puralifecr@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Misc Questions.

Hi, I am freebsd user, I have few misc questions:

1. Where can i get the source code of the "daemon" saver? I want to know how
the logo can "jump" in the screen.

2. What command can i use if I want to crypt a word and I see it encrypoted
just like the /etc/master.passwd file? For example, I want to know how the
password "foobar" would be encrypted in /etc/master.passwd if It would be my
real passwd.

3. Where can I get more informacion about svr4 and linux emulation?, What
does this emulation consist on? Can I run linux and svr4 binaries?.

That's all for now.

regards,