Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:38:33 -0500
From:      "Brian's Mail" <bellefso@execpc.com>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Performance Tuning

I have tried a few different cards. I have a C3 and C6.1 digital chipset,
and
 the newer PNIC D1 and D2 revisions. I have gotten the same results with
all the cards, within 100-200 K/sec anyways. I am going to replace the hub
with a Intel switch and see what happens. I think the cards should be able
to do better than 20 Mb/sec on a switch.

Thanks,

brian