Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:24:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: -newbies

	Well personally I'm subscribed to at 20 different mailing
lists. Many of them fairly high traffic. I almost always check the headers
out of habit. Some of the lists I subscribe to are very picky about being
on topic, so if you have to be careful not to post something that will go
off topic. :)

		Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Web page http://heorot.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware