Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        carlk <carlk@carol.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need Extra hands

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, carlk wrote:

> I live here in SC and have a small firm (myself) and push FreeBSD.I
> do not want to travel any more sooooooooooooo this leaves me some free
> time here.Unix in the local is pretty slow.Most folks are WIN/XX types.
> If you need some help on some things I can pitch in a little.If you
> folks need some help follow the below link for online resume to see
> were you might think I could be of some help.
> 	http://members.carol.net/~carlk/resume.html
> See ya.
> carlk@carol.net

If you want work to do, then just pitch right in. The website at
http://www.freebsd.org/ has a page to explain things that need to be
done and their priorities.

I don't recall the title of the specific document. You will need to
snoop for it a bit. I know it is there.

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html