Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:19:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PPP problems

      I just recently got user PPP up and running and
for the most part it works.  I am however getting a
strange error message, Warning: set default: Invalid
Command Warning: set default: Failed 1.  It then puts
me in interactive mode and I am able to connect.  I
cannot connect using the -auto option however.  My
ppp.conf file is almost verbatim for on that uses PAP
and a dynamic IP as given by the example file.  Any
help would be great.