Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:33:10 -0700
From:      "Michael D. Harlan" <r3mdh@rworld.org>
To:        luzian scherrer <bug@po6.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: olvwm on freebsd

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 01:00:10AM +0000, luzian scherrer wrote:
: hi,
:
: just saw your posting about the broken olvwm port with freebsd (i use 3.2) -
: did you get the problem solved? i'd like to use it too, but like this i
: can't.
:
: cya,
: -luzian
: --
: finger(1) my email-address for additional information.

No, ovlwm is still broken.  The menus don't work correctly (items overwrite
themselves in the X11 display) among other problems.  Hopefully by CC'ing the
mailing list we can get the ball rolling on a fix.

--
Mike Harlan			(r3mdh@rworld.org)
http://www.rworld.org/~r3mdh/   http://www.rworld.org/