Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:00:30 +0300
From:      "ADRIAN POPOVICIU" <apopovici@keysys.ro>
To:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   H E L L O !

                      Dipl. eng. POPOVICIU ADRIAN
                          R  O  M  A  N  I  A
                             May 28, 2002

 Dear  Sir,

I  learn recently about you from  Internet network.
My name is POPOVICIU ADRIAN.
I graduated engineering at the electronic and electrotechnic
 faculty, speciality radioelectronics, in Europe (Bucharest).
I have more 10 years work experience like tehnical support
 for instrumentation, computers, office devices and general
 electronic & electrical equipments.

I looking to get a new job.    You will find my CV (with photo
  and other abilities)at the address:
               http://a.popoviciu.tripod.com/index.html

If you have a job opportunity please send an email at my
   address: apopovici@keysys.ro

I can submit (if it is necessary) very good recommendations.

With best greetings

     Yours sincerely
     Adrian Popoviciu